Real-time service order management and processing with best-in-class mobile field service capabilities, complete with job costing and inventory management.
Easily manage and deploy service orders
SIMPLE SERVICE ORDER MANAGEMENT IN THE OFFICE & ON THE GO
Log, schedule, and manage work orders with Alliance™ Field Service! Our robust work order management software is a centralized management tool with two parts: a desktop application for office use and a mobile app called Mobile Field Service (MFS).
Office staff can use the desktop app to monitor productivity, create new orders, close completed orders, assign orders, and track expenses incurred.
Workers in the field can use MFS to view their work orders, enter key data, send completed order information back to the office, and claim new orders. Convenient built-in features make it easy to record meter locations, call customers, get directions to the next location, and more!
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION WITH OTHER ESSENTIAL APPLICATIONS & PRODUCTS
Create orders directly from customer accounts in Alliance™ Utility Management and generate orders for system-detected issues and meter tests en masse—with order history recorded for each customer.
Record meters, endpoints, registers, changeouts, and bins with Alliance™ Device Management, cataloging purchase and warranty dates, meter history, testing data, and more.
Quickly and easily record materials used for a work order with Alliance™ Inventory. Calculate costs per job and use Inventory to track item availability and location.
Provide superior service with work order clarity
Improve Service Delivery with Real-Time Order Creation & Management
Alliance™ Field Service makes service order deployment and management easier than ever. Create custom tasks and crew lists, store information about employees and key equipment, and even color-code work orders based on priority, timeframe, or other criteria.
Field Service offers a variety of tools to make communication between team members clearer and keep your customers happier. Robust reporting features enable you to segment service orders by status, type, relevant dates, etc., or even focus on individual employees or crews.
Improve productivity in the field
The MFS mobile app is designed especially for workers in the field. Compatible with all major mobile operating systems, the app is fast and accurate, providing up-to-date information with both summarized and detailed views of work orders. With painless setup, your staff can start using MFS right away.
The friendly design features large buttons and fonts to make managing information on the job a breeze, and simple menus and date selection tools help to minimize time-consuming typing. Use the app’s convenient features to call customers, navigate to jobs, view order locations, record time entries, mark equipment used, attach photos to orders, and more!
MFS also allows mapping integration, meter and infrastructure marking, and crew locating. Use the mapping functionality to monitor the location of field staff via mobile device location, assist staff with driving directions to each service order location, and record meter or valve locations.
Customize service orders
Take advantage of Field Service’s customizable setup to maximize efficiency for your utility processes.
- Tailor work orders with tasks to add specific instructions on each step of a complex order
- Set custom priority levels, each with corresponding unique color indicators
- Set up unlimited service order types to simplify filling and closing orders
- Create crews for quick order assignment
- Select specialties for each employee
- Customizable user and application rights for improved security
AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID, iOS, AND WINDOWS 10
- Create and track customized, printable service orders
- Create task lists for step-by-step instructions
- Unlimited custom statuses (e.g., waiting on customer, parts ordered, on hold, etc.)
- Create unlimited customizable service type categories
- Customizable user and application rights for added security
- Manage both customer and general operations-related orders
Powerful Mapping Features
- ArcGIS map integration
- Map order and crew/employee locations
- Record meter or valve locations by GPS coordinates
Streamlined Data Management
- Automatic data sync between desktop and app
- Monitor an order’s status at each stage with reports and inquiries
- Review all aspects of a service order from one consolidated screen
- Search for devices and accounts using virtually any data field
- Minimized typing with menus and widgets
Easy Employee Communication
- Dispatch orders to a generic queue, assign to employees or crews, or assign to managers to distribute
- Print service order distribution to work crews or employees
- Set individual employees as members of multiple work crews
- Attach photos or documents and store notes for work orders
Simple Data Tracking
- Automatically generate order numbers for service order tracking
- Store extensive history for each device and account
- Load information from Utility Management, reducing data entry
Schedule a Call with United Systems Today
When you have the right tools to do the job, everybody wins — especially your customers. Unlock your utility’s potential, reduce or eliminate pain points for your staff, and dramatically increase operating efficiency. Fill out our contact form or call 800.455.3293 to learn more about our suite of integrated solutions.